Friday, June 3, 2016

Is Joint Pain Keeping You From Trying Yoga?

Listen... I hear ya. I know joint pain simply sucks and can actually ruin your life if you let it. You're probably afraid to do quite a few physical activities because of your joint pain. I agree 100% that if you have pain in your back, knees, hips, etc that it makes it a bad idea to do things like yoga or other physical exercises. However, that doesn't mean you cannot get rid of your joint pain naturally and permanently, and then you can once again enjoy life and start new things... like yoga!

Yay! Right? Yep. But... how in the heck do we so easily rid ourselves of this joint pain?? That's a great question and why I wanted to share today's video with you. We found this new review while browsing YouTube and were quite impressed. The review is about a product called Joint Pain Relief Codes:

Just visit the website mentioned in the video if you'd like to purchase it. We really just wanted to share the information in the Joint Pain Relief Codes review video itself because it was just so eye-opening.

It is heartbreaking what doctors and pharmaceutical companies are doing these days when it comes to simply pain management. Sure, when it comes down to saving your life, doctors and medication are vital. However, when it comes to chronic pain management... they're literally just keeping you on the hook because it is big business for them. Yes, pain is big business... Sad isn't it?

Well... chronic pain (when talking about joint pain) is only chronic because they don't want to fix it. They just want to treat the symptoms - the pain - with highly addictive pain killers. The doctors get you hooked on them, you keep coming back to the doctor's office regularly, and you get your prescription refilled... right? Perhaps they're making you go to expensive physical therapy sessions? How's that been working for you?

Anyways, I have to admit that personally I don't have any joint pain myself so I have not yet purchased Joint Pain Relief Codes. But... I do have parents ;D Hahaha, yes old people get pain... I get it! So... I am planning to buy this for my dad who has "chronic" pain in his right hip, knee, and ankle. The doctors told him it was a sciatica.

Hopefully I can coerce my stubborn dad to actually read the ebooks, watch the videos, and... most importantly... try the remedies. Fingers crossed! I do have high hopes though because the information in the Joint Pain Relief Codes review video (above) is very compelling. Hey... those NBA players gotta know some secrets when it comes to pain and healing from injuries pretty fast right? If you don't know what I'm talking about, you probably didn't watch the video LOL. Anyways, Joint Pain Relief Codes is created by Jonathan Bender, an MVP NBA player that played for the New York Knicks.

Anyways, I plan on sharing my dad's results here after using the program so please stay tuned!

I want my dad to be back in good health and pain free. This is why it is so important for him to fix his joint pain ASAP. When you're in pain, you're less likely to move around. And you know what they says... a body in motion stays in motion... a body at rest stays at rest... unless a force acts upon that body. We all know that we need to stay active to stay healthy. Gosh! I hope this works! Wish me luck! OK, see you in the next post and thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Great Dr. imoloa herbal medicine is the perfect cure for the HIV virus, I was diagnosed of HIV for 8 years, and every day I always looking for research to find the perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease because I always know that what we need because our health is on earth . So, on my internet search I saw several testimonies about how Dr. imoloa can cure HIV with powerful herbal medicines. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him for herbal medicines that I received via DHL courier service. And he guided me how. I asked him for a solution to take herbal medicine for two weeks. And then he instructed me to go check what I was doing. Look at me (HIV NEGATIVE). Thank God for Dr. Imoloa for using a powerful herbal remedy to cure me. he also has a cure for diseases such as Parkison's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, anxiety disorders, autoimmune diseases, back pain, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease , chronic respiratory diseases, mental and behavioral disorders, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, autoimmune mediated arthritis. Chronic kidney disease, arthritis, back pain, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorders, Eczema, skin cancer, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer, mouth sores, oral cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / or {whatssapp..+2347081986098} website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in severe ribs and stomach pain at about this time last year. And I went to the hospital for treatment and was diagnosed for CHRONIC HEPATITIS B I was told it has no cure and i was so devastated because all hope seems to be lost, some drugs was given me to slowdown the viral load, and it got worse after sometime. I came across Dr. Iyabiye’s recommendation online while studying about the disease, and then I reach out to him just to try but I was taken by surprise. I got completely cured, all the pains were gone and I went back to the hospital for another test and I was tested negative to the disease. Here is the doctor’s contact if interested: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+234-815-857-7300)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contacted HIV in 2020, I saw a website of @drehizibue_herbal_home and I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure Hepatitis b and fatty liver, I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 3 weeks after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. You can reach him on email: drehizibue@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (702) 874-8103 for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband had MND ALS, first symptom was weakness in his fingers, one day, we had a dream life with early retirement and then, when we went to find out about the weakness, our whole world almost changed. There are so many things that can be said abt the suffering and frustration of people with ALS, we look back now and realize in many ways how lucky we were to found Multivitamin herbal cure that was able to get rid of my husband ALS disease totally, we had time to enjoy life and above all we all had time to also share this great testimony , many people lose loved ones without closure. I can’t imagine going thru all that you or your family had to live with daily, do not hesitate to contact w w w multivitamincare .org for ALS cure.❤💙💚

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed with hsv2 for 8 years and i lived in pain with the knowledge that I wasn't going to ever be well again I contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day I saw a post about Herbal Health remedies Foundation , I contacted Herbal Dr. Ajayi email {ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com} we spoke on the issue I told them all that I went through and they told me not to worry that everything will be fine again once I used their herbal product, so they send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it, after 11 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test then the result was negative am the happiest woman on earth now. write to him on WhatsApp +2348119071237. To know more about him, visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com Thank you Dr. Ajayi, I am really grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, I want to complement this page administrator for creating this platform for us to express our feelings. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine from Dr Moi the greatest herbalist doctor in the world and is only few American doctors that know about this herbal medicine from Dr Moi .. I have read about Dr Moi the great herbalist doctor from African who can cure disease with his powerful herbal medicine. for the people suffering from the following diseases, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Cancer, Also, Hepatitis, Diabetes, Hpv, Infections ETC should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes. Although, i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine through UPS courier delivery company which i took for 2 weeks and today when i went for test i was tested herpes negative. you can reach him through his email: dr_moisolutiontemple@yahoo.com Whatsapp him Directly Through +254772376126




    ReplyDelete